Sculpture Molds Making Silicone Rubber Platinum Statue Mold Brushable Silicone Rubber Stone Molds
Elastomeric mold material of making and copying candle & candle products.
This series of products is a two-components silicone rubber, has the advantages of good liquidity, low viscosity,
easy to operate, after curing, firere-sistant silicone, high temperature, corrosion, solvent; and resistant to tensile
and high tear strength, linear shrinkage small, copy molds more often, and the flame is stable, does not go out,
no oil after the candle ignites etc.
Take out the silicone materials from the packing barrels, weight the desired silicones according to the mixing weight
ratio, stir evenly, after vacuum removing bubbles, pouring into molds or pouring into molds first then vacuum removing
bubbles, place at room temperature, can be used by pouring after the silicone is cured.
1. The curing speed of this product is closely related to the ambient temperature,high temperature fast curing, on the
contrary, low temperature curing slow. Users can appropriately adjust the amount of curing agent to obtain the desired
cure speed according to the ambient temperature level.
2. Toxic reactions occur when addition silicone rubber meets compounds such as tin, phosphorous, ammonia, water,
acid, chlorine, thiol, etc. In order to avoid no curing phenomenon, should be forbiddened to contact such compounds
when using addition silicone.
3. Two parts of this series of products should be stored separately sealed, placed in a cool place, avoid the sun and rain.
4. The shelf life of this series of products is 10 months; If viscosity is increased or it has precipitation in silicone
at storage period, can be used after mixing evenly, its performance unchanged.
5. This product is non-dangerous goods, if skin contacts the curing agent, can be cleaned with the suitable detergent
and water; if splashed into the eyes, immediately wash with clean water at least 15 minutes, and consult a doctor.
Packaging and Transport:
The product is packaged in 1KG, 5KG, 20kg, 25KG, 200KG plastic bucket or metal drum, and transported according
to non-dangerous goods.